The i-sensor blank is a high quality sensor that can be programmed to cover over 97% of all vehicles fitted with direct TPMS in the European market.
- a single sensor can effectively replace over 106 of 109 OE sensors.
- the tyre bay can keep a small stock holding ready to replace nearly all OE sensors on demand
- eliminates downtime in the workshop, as there is no waiting around for the product reduces the customer waiting time, making tyre work “fast-fit” again with no need for the customer to make a second visit for the job to be finished
- keeps costs to a minimum as a single sensor costs the same, whether it is for a popular family hatchback or an exclusive supercar
- the multi-angle sensor design gives comprehensive coverage of today’s OE and Aftermarket wheels
- every sensor comes complete with a silver coloured, high speed, clamp-in style valve stem with an anti-corrosion coating
- replacement black coloured valve stems are also available for aesthetic purposes
- the component parts are rigorously tested and the electronics are programmed via patented “contact point programming” technology
- all the above points increase the opportunity for the tyre bay to replace TPMS sensors quickly and easily at a competitive price, with high quality parts.
i-Sensor is a registered trademark of Autogem Invicta Ltd.
Watch our i-sensor videos for more information: