Intimité & Déclaration de protection des données
At Autogem Invicta Ltd. the trust of companies we work with is of utmost importance to us. To maintain this trust, we commit to the following in relation to your information:
- We will only collect information relevant for providing the best services and support to our customers and partners.
- We will use this information in order to improve our products and services.
- We will not disclose any information to external organisations without prior consent, unless required by law.
- We always try to keep your information up to date.
- We actively maintains security systems to protect against unauthorised access to your information.
- Autogem partners and staff that have been permitted access to your information are required to adhere to this privacy and data protection statement.
By committing to the points above, we respect the loyalty and trust you place in Autogem.
We may disclose your information to other organisations that are authorised to act on our behalf for the purposes of providing services to your company.
By accepting the terms and conditions, you are consenting to the disclosure, processing, storage and transfer of your information only in the manner outlined above.